-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, November 24, 2011

If only we could take multi-tasking to a whole new level... we'd have multiple lives at once... maybe two lives. I'd be able to swap between the current me and that other me, and this way I'd be able to to do many things at once.
One of me will do all the serious money-earning. The other me will go traipsing off into Europe and Africa and India and China, learning how to dance, learning how to play the cello (yes, this is what I really wanted to say), doing crazy things like writing and publishing books and busking on the streets of Vienna.
This is a little distressing, it's like saying that my future will either be this or that, and I'll never be able to satisfy my work requirements and indulge my artistic side at once.
Now that will be odd, because my money-earning self would be jealous of my artistic self, and my artistic self would scorn at my money-earning self, and then I'll hate myself.
Life is odd. Being alone turns me into an odd person with thoughts I never thought I'd have. You are free to laugh at me (I would laugh at myself now, but I think it's odd to laugh aloud when I'm alone.)
I was inspired by a quote a few days ago (that quote is on the green bar above this post now), and I think that will be my life motto. I shall never constrain myself, I shall never be afraid of taking risks (I must have thought through them thoroughly beforehand) and I shall live life like a dream.
Of course, it's hard to imagine how life could be like a dream, since everything is so starkly real now. But it's more of the attitude towards life that matters.
I hope it doesn't make you think I'm shallow, if I said that this quote was said by Stjepan Hauser during an interview. xD
There is a tiny, tiny organism crawling on my keyboard, it's on the key that says 7 (and no, I haven't squashed it), and it can't be any bigger than the tip of your pencil. O: I wonder what it is...
It's gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment