-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Urgh. This is yucky. But wow, new blogger template! There are some people washing the outside of my house because they want to paint the walls, and I think they've draped this blue canvas sheet right outside my door. It makes me feel so much more like a prisoner. D: I think I haven't stepped out of the house for at least 3 days. Ouch!

I should get to work soon to make my getting up at 8 am worth it! D:

To-read list (I have a to-read list on Goodreads, but it's so long it's become useless...)
1) Julian Barnes: A Sense of an Ending
2) a book by Ann Patchett
3) a cool book about evolution probably by Stephen Jay Gould

No comments:

Post a Comment