-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Now we're stuck in a limbo between prelims and A levels, and all I can think of is "live in the present", so I'm trying to savour every post-prelim/work-free day now and postpone revision for as long as I can! But there's homework... :X
Today I was struck by how exciting the future will be, because after a levels (and that is 3 months away) I'll be free to do anything I like, and it's not any thing, but any thingsss in the plural. I think it was the after-effect of the rather cosy hour spent in the art cubicle discussing stuff :D It feels good to be young, and I remarked this to my mum, who said it's good that I've realized it.
Are dreams priceless? Maybe they are, because having them lets you know that you are not a person who is afraid to venture out of a comfort zone, and that there's no limit to your dreams... So once dreamed, they should be worth pursuing even if you abandon them in the end...?
I've got a wisdom tooth growing out, hope it makes me wiser yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment