-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, August 8, 2011

Visiting our sec 2 forum brought back good memories... :') although I was a bit amused/shocked at the amount of rubbish I contributed there...
I actually went on a class outing today! It turned out to be quite fun. Ate meatball pasta at Ikea, treated it like a theme park, overslept on the bus on the way home and ended up in Jurong Point. -_-
I discovered an interesting Coldplay video while doing some *stuff*. And I think Regina Spektor's videos are cool too!


Don't give up, don't lose focus, there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...so technically I'm travelling on the rainbow now, dangling in mid-air over Singapore...awesome thought...
*-*

No comments:

Post a Comment