-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I guess what makes people different is primarily what they are afraid of. People are afraid of different things and they run away from them. And in the process they choose who they are. I realize I've been subconsciously running away from a number of things. It happens with every excuse that I make...

I'm addicted to the tune of Diana by Paul Anka, it's so merry~ The lyrics help too, because they are so funny. :) Paul Anka's (is that him?) eyebrows help too. I think eyebrows are the funniest part of some people's faces. You can just forget about every other part of their face and zoom in on those little black stubs moving and waving around and you can get very amused. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment