-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Quite a few people (can't really remember who, but my brother is one of them) have said that Singapore's a really small place and we (i.e. refers to all youths, especially) should get out of the country and explore others.

What better way to do this than joining the Pangaea Expedition? 8) It sounds so cool! Obviously it's out of my reach since I'm so physically unfit (you need to be able to sail and walk on glaciers and climb mountains and snorkel etc.) and unadventurous.
But it will be such a wonderful experience to be able to do all that and go exploring wildlife...!

Yay nvm just go take a look if you don't know what I'm talking about http://www.mikehorn.com/en/pangaea#

I'll settle for going on little holidays around the world... bit by bit, with my family...

Okay, no more daydreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment