-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, June 14, 2010

I pledged to myself that I'd spend today productively.
But!
Nothing has happened. I've just been trudging through the Net for EOM sources. Rarh I have issues with patience. Anger management. RARHGH! Research that takes too long only confuzzles my senses and messes up my thoughts and makes me see red.
That's why I'm here to take a short break from the Internet's rubbish.

Had 2 quite-long bus rides today, to school and back home. Yeah. Long bus rides are nice. They give me and excuse to stone and try to look like that provocative and lonely-looking face you might see staring out of windows at times. Hahahah.
Anyway, the bus rides felt shorter than usual because I resumed the use of my iPod. Yeps. :)

Hmm I kind of miss school. Or rather I miss seeing friends and people I know all around me.
But I also like the life I lead right now, which is erm, bumming around for the whole morning, and then doing some work in the afternoon, and watching TV at night. :)

Song of the day: 100 years by Five for Fighting
"Chasing the years of my life~"
Tells me not to forget the larger picture of life, and get a move on from wherever I'm stuck at. Mmm. Good.

Also that day I felt like some of SuJu's songs are actually quite nice after all, but then after watching their videos over Pam's shoulder on Sunday, I'm reminded of why I cannot identify with k-pop. It's because of odd dressing styles and songs overly-dependent on dance themes. Wahaha.

I've been cursing aloud at the Internet and EOM all afternoon. I hope my voice doesn't carry out of the window and reach my neighbours' ears. Oops! D:





No comments:

Post a Comment