-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hahah I just niao-ed my brother for singing out of tune. (I can hear him from my room.)


Sister's Island trip was quite fun today, I remember ruffling a coral with my hands because it was so soft and feathery :D :D Forgot what it's called. Uh oops? :)

We also saw seahorses, a sea snake, a sea cucumber (fat black lump--> oversized leech eew/ I cannot imagine why it's a delicacy), lots of fishes, hermit crabs, water spiders, an octopus , a spider conch (some kind of snail), many snails.
We probably killed a lot of animals by trudging around in the reef flats today. Probably trampled over a lot of holes-- these holes house shrimps and gobis (is it spelled this way) and maybe squashed a few sea horses and what nots on the way 8|

Mmm I think I'll just treat elections with more positivity. Anyway I'm writing the speech now and it's not as difficult as I thought it would be.
I'm reading through what I've written now though, it sounds like I'm talking to my friend. It's not a wonderful mrs-ting-style/council-election-style kind of speech.

(Gah youtube lag. laglaglaglaglag)



No comments:

Post a Comment