-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, June 4, 2010

Must. Study. !!!!!

It's almost been a week.
What have I touched?
Kosong!

D: D: D:

Okay I'll be a hermit at home in the 2nd and 3rd week cos I've got nothing on :D

---------
Sometimes people just aren't interested in making friends with you.
[or vice versa. it's not that i'm not interested, it's just that I don't know how to strike up conversations. I've got an anti-social nature btw, and I'm not trying to be in-your-face or defiant or rebellious. It's really the truth.]
And so, sometimes, when you make an effort, it goes unnoticed. Poof. Just like that.
The only person left to appreciate it is you.
[And on a more optimistic note, maybe a few unexpected others.]
When that happens, it's really heartbreaking.
---------
Oh okay whatever it's the holidays. I'm going to ignore myself.
---------
OMG MUST STUDY! D:

A song that fills up quiet nights wonderfully. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment