-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Why hahhllooo!

I had CCA just now. I finally got to know what instrument I'll be playing in Band. It's the euphonium! Wikipedia:
The euphonium is a conical-bore, tenor-voiced brass instrument. It derives its name from the Greek word euphonos, meaning 'well-sounding' or sweet-voiced'.
Mmm. Sounds good.
But I don't sound good with the euphonium yet. :) I can play 1 low note and 1 high note, the rest are just lost in a muddle. I went to search euphonium on youtube-- there was this guy playing Flight of the Bumblebee on the euphonium. Hmm why is it that almost every professional brass instrument player performs Flight of the Bumblebee?
But I must say that the Flight of the Bumblebee is a nice song.

Am now on tenterhooks about NRP. I haven't received a single email from any professor. I think my application form got chucked away. :( Yes, for all 3 choices. ???

And I'm also considering Reach Cambridge. Course outlines sound interesting.
But should I focus on my studies instead?

Mmmm I don't feel like doing any work now. It's 12.08am. But I don't feel like sleeping either.
:D

Okay I'll copy cheryl and put a song here.
Very nice (English) song. Good to do homework with. :)
Oh okay it's called This is the Last Time by Keane.
Not trying to earn money, sadly. 8(






No comments:

Post a Comment