-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have so many whims and fancies, I don't know what I'm really passionate about.

Sometimes I think school moves too fast for us to be able to find ourselves.

Of course, school provides us with boundless opportunities.
Which, when used wrongly, turn us all into rats in a rat race.
(well, some of us only...)

Must remember that blind pursuit of whatever it is is a big no-no.

-------
Facebook is not good for your emotional health! The reason why I keep going to facebook to check out the live feed or anything else, other than facebook's games, is because there is always this nagging feeling of dissatisfaction left in me after looking at everyone else's stuff. Sigh...
Like the feeling of wanting more to see/listen to/etcetc.
I should stop this and have a good think about the benefits of being a social recluse.

No comments:

Post a Comment