-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, March 22, 2010

Just popped over for a quick rant. Not supposed to be here, given the circumstances.
Chem fail. I do not know how it came to this. Was it my fault or was it theirs?
I don't think I should bother with blame.

Just get a move on. Because it's 12.45 am...

Time wasted over nothing. Nothing at all. I've never been so confused/frustrated while doing a group project.
I guess this is a warning for myself, about the many other group projects that are coming up. To play dictator, to be nit-picky about every single meeting detail. Because this is not secondary school anymore where I can work with my old friends with their working styles I find so comfortable to be with.






No comments:

Post a Comment