-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, March 12, 2010

I finally feel like posting today. :)

Anyway I was mumbling to myself in my mind today while in the toilet, which is a sure sign of distress because I usually complain to myself in my head only when I don't feel too happy about things.

Actually I was kind of emo just now (but I'm not now because I just watched jn's press conference. And then many other thoughts surfaced so I've forgotten any anger I felt.). I was kind of disappointed with a certain group's treatment of their newcomers. If people have made an effort to stay back after school till 7.30 pm for tryouts, I really think all of them deserve a satisfactory reply, at least a reply which corresponds with what the tryouts were trying to achieve. I think "you have no group" is definitely a very irresponsible reply. No explanations, no further details, just "wait until there's a vacancy". What was the point of calling us up for tryouts, if even simple decisions like this cannot be made?
Oh I censored myself, obviously.
And I shall not complain more because it doesn't make sense that I should be complaining about a group that I'm going to stay with for long.
Okay this is the emo bit. Now it doesn't weigh so much on my mind.

Okay, about Jack Neo. I read somebody's blog post about him. This blogger said that he feels sympathy for the guy. Because he's a celebrity, he has this added burden of having to admit his follies publicly. It's as if he owes Singapore an apology, and why should he? Said the blogger.
Firstly I don't think it was done for the apology. More for the sake of news, for the sake of providing gossip material for any reader of the newspapers. For the news value la. No one (except maybe devoted fans) really cares if he's remorseful or not. They just want to get more gossip fodder.
And secondly, it's not like he was forced to attend the press conference, right.
I wonder how the children feel. 8(

:)

This week, especially the end of this week, has been especially taxing. Because I had a mild case of diarrhoea, so I didn't eat, so I felt sleepy the whole of today. And I've been sleeping at 12 plus/1 plus these two days. At least for these two days I think. Sign of bad time management.
And I'm getting worried about my performance in school because I haven't had a very good start. :S

I have a lot of things I want to do. I remember them in school, when somebody mentions something that rings a bell in my head. And then I forget! @@

Anyway, I just remembered what happened two days ago. We had a mini-thirteener gathering! At Claire and Ying's bench. :D Was just wandering around with Joey when we spotted Claire and Ying. Then we were joined by Elsa. Then Pling. Then Jiayun. Might have gotten the order wrong. But yes. Roughly like that. :D Then we had a thirteener chat! Which for some amusing reason involved math grades. Hahah.
My spirits automatically lift when I chat with any thirteener :D Comfortable spot of familiarity in a strange land :) yay.

And I also have nice teachers, like both of the biology tutors (yes, both of them, though they have very different styles hehehhh) and chem tutor and math tutor (though math brings a bad memory with it) and the JXP teacher who never fails to recognize us along corridors and up staircases :D

Hmm, anyone going for the nyps gathering?

The end!

Have a happy mugging holiday! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment