-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Okay methinks now I was being a tad anal that day. Lol. But I'm still quite annoyed.

I'm kind of looking forward to starting CCA. ^^

And I like my class, I think there are very humorous and accommodating people in there. I think I have to erase some of my preconceptions. >.<>

I can't write as well today because my brother is lolling on the floor waiting to use the computer and I don't feel easy because he has not bathed.
:D

My brother and my mum are worrying (a little; it hasn't reached sec 4 EOY's standard) about my lackadaisical attitude (heheheh this word is cute can't help using it) towards school work in general. It's fortunate to be the youngest in the family because I don't really have to worry about anyone else besides my "bleak-and-foggy-future" and on a more serious note, whether I treat my family well enough.
But that's not what I started out to say...
I think that what is most important is not to forget myself-- what I like to do, what I feel I can do. I should not excessively blame myself for any academical problems.

Aaaanyway...
I'm feeling excited about council elections :D watching videos of every candidate I know :) I kind of wish I had helped out with some campaign groups now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment