-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Had a mild panic attack at about 9 pm when I realized that I completely forgot about Chem homework, and my computer couldn't connect to the Internet for half an hour... !
But uhm since i'm here that means I've recovered already.

Anyway uh... I came here to keep my blog alive.

1) I need to polish my time management skills.

Yep that's about it :D

Class outing was fun... at the start. Then after that I felt sleepy and starting sitting around. Plus part of the choir came and performed for us-- they sang a lullaby, so that's why. -__-

Am now doing my PW homework, not rushing mind you, it's too late for that. Speaking of which, it is really late. I need to go get my beauty sleep soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment