-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Woot I think tomorrow is going to be a fun day. Saw my class today, mm i think it's quite a nice class? Shall see. Anyway there must be many ways to make your class a nice one right, there is so much studying/other work to do together for 2 years.

By the way I still don't get it when people stare off into space and declare that they love their OG. o_o I guess it's just my OG la. Can't find that really happy and homely kind of feeling that other people prolly have with their OGs when I'm with my own. Oops I hope no one from my OG finds her/his way here. Oh but I guess they'll just agree with me anyway.
Oh no enough of this pessimism, I'm starting to think cynical thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment