-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, February 12, 2010

(this post focuses alot on my moods, etc. So skip it if you think you don't feel like reading about somebody else's mood changes...)

Was actually kind of upset today because I realized again that I haven't managed to really make friends with my classmates yet... sigh... and the festive season didn't make it better because I'm used to very high celebrations in my old school...
But a shopping trip after school cleared my mind a bit.
1) I should actually be quite thankful that I've gotten such cooperative classmates (we don't push jobs around, and people are very initiative)
2) I haven't exactly been my friendly self anyway.

Strangely (but pleasantly!), I received a message from an ldp grpmate today! To go out for a reunion lunch. (oh it failed in the end, but this is not the point). It reminded me of the early days of 2009 when I was so enthu about ldp :D the good old days. And I started to wonder why I was so friendly back then and so stoned right now, in the presence of new people. :/

Reasons:
1) major mood swing o_o
2) i feel more comfortable in a smaller group?

Oh I don't like this. This post is too serious.

Anyway, I was riffling through facebook pics with my brother. Quite fun. Realized that I've been about the same size for quite long already >_> Okay hahah nvm ignore that.

Whee I love Ares! :D Fac dance rocks!
And my class! :D class banner pwns!

And I still find it hard to believe that I saw what I saw today! D: I mean, did I really see it?
(you're not supposed to know what I'm talking about :) )

Ohkay, I shall remind myself to be more friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment