-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Some people's blogs just make me love blog-hopping. Yeah I've just been blog-hopping for an hour or so...

Meanwhile I've decided that I should blog while I can because I think I'll lose my head in homework and other school stuff soon.

Bro: Met any ungentlemanly guys today?
Me: I don't know what gentlemanly means anymore...
Bro: ~high-pitched laugh~

I don't meant it as an offence, or maybe a half of me does :), but frankly I didn't and still don't know what it means. O: Anyway JC is not the time to stare at guys and assess them... It's a time to try to get used to your class and JC life as well as you can. Anyway I think my CT is a bit sian-ish, except for some high and friendly people, harharh. I have quite a sian personality too, actually, so I'm not complaining. :) It's amusing to see who's running for council in my class. All the best if any of them do find their ways here.

I'm supposed to be sleeping early. I was falling asleep during the H3 science briefing today (oops).

I'm falling into the routine of coming home, then sitting around and reading, or just using the computer. I think this is bad. I must be more aware of my home... if not i'll just turn into my 2009 self. Like a studying zombie. :X

And if you were wondering why my brother asked me that, it's because of a certain interesting encounter that I had a few days ago >_>




No comments:

Post a Comment