-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, January 29, 2010

2nd day of orientation, first day for me. I feel like I've betrayed my mu3 xiao4 okay, cheering for the school across the road.

Still, cheering is fun. Playing not so. Hahah.

I just realized today how fast these two years will pass. I must cherish whatever time I have on my hands to do whatever I'd like to, regardless of whether I'll make mistakes or not. Something interesting from the writer Oscar Wilde: To regain one's youth one must repeat the follies of his youth. This has stuck with me ever since I read it. Knowing the warped (but maybe quite truthful) reasonings this book has, I'm not sure how accurate this statement is. But for me it simply means that we should let go of any regrets we might have now, or might acquire next time.

But of course too much thinking is not good. For now I just want to learn how to balance friend and family life and try to treat both groups of people as well as they deserve to be. I said this because my brother had to remind me that tomorrow's my mum's birthday celebration (not birthday mind you it's celebration so it's not such a bad mistake yet).
And of course this includes not burying myself in school work (although you'll rarely see me do that unless I get scared) and not anyhow plunging into extended social networks.

Anyway, to round this off, today's session was quite ~@~@~@ and I miss my class. 8|


No comments:

Post a Comment