-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, May 1, 2015

Update! Update! What's going on so far... Well it's just me doing my exams (take-home style). Take-home exams make so much sense. Not like you get to slack and not like it's easier. But oh gosh I get to look at my notes for however long I want and do it in the comfort of wherever-I-please.
Feel like I'll miss my HK friends. I'll also miss the carefree youthful vibe that all my new friends here have. It's just... wow. Before exchange, I was a dry leaf on the ground... now I'm a fresh mint leaf.
Puke-worthy analogy aside...
These are some things that I wanna carry around with me. There are just some memories and lessons you want to keep in your heart forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment