-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Feeling a little sad... not really sad but just feeling a tinge of sadness.
Maybe it's because it's the exam period...
But more concretely, I think I miss home.
And I'm also a bit sad that I only have about 17 days left in Hong Kong and I won't see my new exchange friends in the foreseeable future probably? Except maybe one who has said she wants to visit Singapore/Malaysia, which is coolios! It feels like the process of life is so fleeting.
And when will be the next time I go overseas again? For more than a short holiday. Maybe not for further studies (a masters??), but for work? Or for an extended holiday like those you see in movies? Lolsss. Like in Eat Pray Love or whatever.
Well, only memories are permanent. That's something. :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment