-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Trying to describe one of the most delicious feelings you can have as a human being:
1) It's like being on a rollercoaster
2) It's like you're standing on tiptoe, at the edge of a precipice, ready to take flight
3) It's like you could fall in love anytime

Not that I am in love, but this feeling-- I could get drunk on it. And yet not totally drunk-- just happiness, and maybe mildly-drugged excitement.
I get it when I'm listening to one of my favourite songs. Or on a ride in the amusement park.
Just wanted to write this down so that next time, when I'm too busy, or sad, or whatever, I will remember that I ever had such a beautiful feeling, more than once.
I started feeling this feeling when I came to Hong Kong. Exchange does wonders. 8) Well, I think I actually felt the same feeling when I performed for Samba sometime last year.

So this is one of the dreamy songs that give me the feeling I just described above. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment