-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, March 5, 2015

I just scrolled through google maps, and travelled virtually from Hong Kong, to Singapore, then up to Vietnam, and then to Yunnan, and back east to Zhuhai, and north, north, to Mongolia, and then Russia, and then west, west, to Bhutan, to Iran, to Afghanistan, to Europe.
(I was brainstorming places to visit. In China.)
All the while keeping in mind Singapore's puny size. While scrolling through Russia I imagined the miles and miles of wilderness and scarce residences, and wondered what could be happening on that part of Earth right now.
I can't imagine how a tiny island could actually become a nation, and raise so many people, and hold so many memories for me. Multiply this million-fold and that is Planet Earth for you. I suddenly feel like a frog in the well, like a country bumpkin. I just feel like one of the stars in the universe. So insignificant.
And my banking law assignment is so insignificant as well.

Just joking.

I feel like I want to travel the world. And even if I do, I won't be able to finish taking in all the wonderful sights and sounds this world has to offer. It's just infinite.

All the troubles I had last time back in Singapore, so vacant, so meaningless. I just am. A human being. An Earthling.
8)

No comments:

Post a Comment