-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Useful things I learnt from my mum:
1. Don't care about what others think because it's their business what they want to think; it won't affect you in any way. Just listen and see where they are coming from. And something I found out -- the more you try to change others, the more they shut you out. Care more about what you think.
That's a very good life skill.

2. Be creative with your free time.
I'm so bored with all the free time I have that I feel semi-insane, but my mum gives me random ideas even when she's busy with her own work.
... like making pancakes (although she didn't expect me to do it with a rice cooker)

3. Self-confidence
My mum is a sharp talker and strives for excellence. So you've got to be a rather self-confident person around her. Not a bad thing-- the advantage is that you know for sure when you're wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment