-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, May 18, 2014

I'm surprised. There's a poll for the demand for exchange vacancies in the various universities and there have been people who've expressed interest in going for the LAW exchanges. And it's not just a few, there's people up for Switzerland, India (?), Hong Kong... Omg who are they. A bit sad cos the numbers may mean competition, although it's not really a cause for worry because the numbers aren't that high. I was actually seriously considering Switzerland (for its beautiful mountains) and Hong Kong (for its Canto and dim sum and familiarity).
Maybe I should revise my options and pick the ones with no takers yet, and are not expensive. (e.g. UK). UK is actually expensive but I could choose the cheapest university and also try to scrimp while I'm on exchange (e.g. do my own cooking/eat grass...joking). And UK has friends. Hong Kong is still an option. Switzerland... not really because St Gallen (the one I wanted) has 2 takers for 2 vacancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment