-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, November 1, 2013

Whenever I Set Foot In The Law School:



yeah so. quite an accurate representation of my feelings. not all the time because as you know, feelings are volatile and they change. there are actually days where i feel like mother teresa and i love everyone. but i feel like i'm getting used to being displeased and disturbed and whatever. i actually felt a sense of solidarity when my prof said that day 'singaporeans are so optimistic, but british are just *ughhh*'. he actually made quite a cute sound, lol. but anyway at that moment i just told myself, i'm a british at heart, cos i'm feeling so un-optimistic these days.
i know its affecting my facial expressions and my behaviour because i rarely get high and excited around my friends anymore. unless you're talking about my idols or my other more frivolous interests, which is rare, because who has the time to talk like that in law school? no one cares either.
but i know my feelings are not unfounded cos i don't understand loads of stuff. so... time to get started on work. fff need. to. start. working. damn. hard.

BUT ANYWAY. click here for some advice for law students --> Friends

2 things on my mind right now
a) should i get a 2nd major
b) should i go for an overseas internship in hongkong
for (a) i'm leaning towards yes, for (b) i'm leaning towards no.
hm.

5 comments:

  1. oh my god i haven't been here for years

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound so much more cynical than you did in jc though

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i guess. i don't know, are you more cynical too? i guess it's part of life.
    anyway it's really nice that you remember my blog. ^_^
    try to enjoy army! :) and you'll ord before you know it cos time passes in a flash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah i will never enjoy army but yes thanks!

    ReplyDelete