-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, November 18, 2013

Deactivated my Facebook account because I was abusing it-- looking through newsfeed whenever I got bored with revision, meaning every 10 or 15 minutes at worse, for e.g. when studying accounting, which is easily the loveliest subject on Earth; the pride of the human race; the vitamin pill of capitalism which we seem to be unable to do without.
Okay enough bullshitting...
Human beings don't thrive on food. Yes, they survive on food. But they thrive on passion. I need to maintain that passion. Now I sometimes get random sparks of academic passion, which I thrived on in secondary school and JC.
I know I'm just hitting a temporary low right now.
Just a bit more patience with them numbers here, lady...
Because if you're bored, you're just not curious enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment