-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, August 27, 2012

My BGS prof said, go out and play! We'll only start getting serious around week 4. Go climb mountains, ride bicycles or whatever they ask you to do. But sadly that's not the case for other modules. I want to try out other things like CCA but I'm worried I might not have enough time. E.g. this percussion group has 3 sessions a week, each time being 3 hours.
But I guess I control my own time and I can make time for whatever I love to do?
If only I had a time bank D:
-----
Today I feel like a worm and I don't feel like doing anything other than studying or sleeping... When last night I was feeling so hyped up about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment