-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I think I should take stock of what I want in my university life. This question of "what do I want in life?" always intimidates me, so whenever somebody asks me this question (which is not very often) I evade the question or shrug it off. It's easier if I break it down into "what do I want in university life?"
I think I have a vague idea of what I want in university.

CCA: I'd like to join choir/acapella, if there are no auditions or maybe if they hold group auditions. I might not be good at singing but I like it... And I have a feeling SMU has choirs/acapella groups that aren't that competitive? If not, I'll join a dance CCA that has not auditions either. Or else, I'll join a slack sports CCA that lets me play for fun. Or if not, I'll join gourmet club?

CIP: I'll put on hold the idea of doing OCIP just because I haven't done OCIP. That's just doing something for the sake of being able to tell people I've done it. I think I'm more interested in pro bono? For now.

Travel: I want to travel (maybe with friends)! It could be for a school exchange programme or it could be for fun. I just want get out there and explore the world without 'grown-ups' for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment