-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Must understand myself better... Sometimes, there are so many things going on around me that I forget why I study. So I study because I feel like I need to, but I don't know what that need is. Although sometimes I recall what it is...
I think it all boils down to thinking that my sleep can be compromised whenever I feel like it... So I start to wear out and then I fall sick like today... and waste time at home
I think I need to understand my limits better and understand that I need a certain amount of sleep everyday...especially since school days are getting longer and longer and I reach home only at dinnertime almost everyday...
I really don't like to miss school-- I feel like I miss out on a lot... Especially since 90% of my time is spent in school, staying at home feels like a large portion of my life has disappeared for the day.

Still, today was wonderful, I slept for 5 hours from 11 to 4. Awesome!
I missed Bio Mock Spa... zzz have to do it alone one day I guess
Missed Bio O...
Missed PE... oh yay
The rest I don't care about.

I'm going to sign up for OCIP vietnam!
And there's a band trip at the end of year... I'm most likely going? Then if I get into OCIP i'll get to go overseas twice in Dec holidays. Woohoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment