-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hehheh. I'm "doing work" in the room and my mum is watching 我要唱下去! outside... So I keep hearing this song called 特别的爱给特别的你

which is actually quite nice. I have a love-indifference relationship with Chinese and Chinese songs.

The Internet has decided to crawl along... And my brain follows the speed of the Internet... this cannot be...

Anyway. So. I stayed back for individual practice with 2 trombonists today, erm, not that it was a fruitless practice session, but my skills have probably improved by 1% or something... Still, better than nothing!

Today is a sleepy, want-to-sit-in-a-corner day.

It’s like Malfoy’s Hand of Glory. Its light can only be seen by its beholder. So all of us have an inner Hand of Glory, and looking for other people’s Hands of Glory will only give us darkness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvEk-vyCAdY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment