-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It is a sign of how little self-discipline I have that I am even here. Oh well! :D

In the midst of overhauling my EOM, adding footnotes every single line wohoho yeah.

Okay. School has been pretty enjoyable so far, with the exception of when block tests are returned. And the main issue I face now is keeping awake and maybe even conscious when I reach home ;) so I can do my homework. Which is quite manageable. Given how I can distract myself, like this. :)

Band is getting better, at least I can hit the right notes for the national anthem and not get lost in the rhythm so often. Haha. And it's good training for inclined pull-ups too, my instrument is about as heavy as your school bag. And it's also more fun being able to play in the band than just sitting at class bench and waiting for the bell to ring.

My mum says living with my brother and me is like living with an 8 year old and a 2 year old. Needless to say I'm the 2 year old. Hahaha! Good that we haven't lost our inner child, yep.

I'm thinking of cutting my hair! Like back when I was sec 2 or sec 3. Hmm!

Okay back to EOM bye you should go do yours too you slackers. :)

Regina Spektor's Eet. Try not to stare at her red lipstick too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment