-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm feeling the most awake I've ever been at 11.30 pm... it all boils down to lots of sour gummies (you know the sour squirms by the Natural Confectionery?) and (let me praise myself a bit) some discipline.
Or maybe this is just sheer desperation because everything seems to be due tomorrow!

Anyway. I was just thinking. A motivated student cannot go as far as a student who has both drive and direction.
Basically this is what I was thinking about on the bus today. Maybe I'll elaborate on this next time. The EOM is glaring at me already. Murderously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1FWOCJskrk&NR=1 Corrinne May. Woo! She's singing our National Day song. Finally, a good choice of singer for the theme song. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment