-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, May 7, 2010

Sleepiness is setting in... -_-

I was aiming to sleep by 11 tonight. But when you're on the computer the time-space continuum gets distorted.
D:

Nah. Have to do pw presentation by today...
Plus a whole ton of revision for next week... ahhh... die already lahhhh...

Shall listen to a lively song to wake myself up...

Anyway, I had something to say.
We were talking about how competitiveness in sports was going the wrong way nowadays, towards elitism.
Some guy behind me said, with quite a bit of conviction (which is why I diverted my attention to listening to this anonymous guy), "Why do we always have to compare ourselves to them? It's like life is meaningless without them. Isn't this quite sad?"
Yup I agree totally.
The safest and probably one of the most effective ways to motivate yourself is to live by your own expectations, not somebody else's.

Something to brighten up your day/night:
(Owl City, Hot Air Balloon)
Oh yes I'm not trying to earn any money or anything... >_>

Have a nice weekend with Chemistry and Economics and Maths!
@@
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment