-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I was letting my thoughts wander a bit more than usual today before starting on my homework and suddenly this feeling of sadness descended upon me, because I realized that the June hols were coming soon.

Lol I donno why I feel sad that the holidays are coming. I think I like the routine of school life... and that permanent whirl of activity around me in school. At home, it will just be me and my notes... D:

I was also letting my mind wander a bit more than usual today during school, especially during econs, and I felt a sudden urge to not grow up and just stay in J1.
Not get retained, just let everything stop and stay at J1. Mmm I think it's horrible being an adult.
I'd much rather have the routine of school and also that perpetual feeling of having a clear concrete goal in life(short-term) --- to sit for the exams.
When I get out of school there's such a myriad of possibilities waiting for me that it would probably get too confusing.

Hahhh never mind I'm having trouble placing my thoughts. Why? Cos it's 1 am in the morning.

Good night! :)

Wow I'm so envious of the choir people they get to go to exotic places like France and Czech and they get to step in Dubai's airport arghhhh!

I want to travel around the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment