-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ahh, feeling sad that I missed band outing! :/ Cos it's like the only time when I can actually chat with the many band members that I still don't know (because I'm not in main band yet, and even so, main banders don't really talk to each other because most of the time it's just practising). Other than that people are just too focused on their practice/have somewhere else to go/something else to do besides band.
o_o sounds like a previous post. lol wtv.

Donno why, but I decided that econs project meeting should take priority over band outing. Zzz.

Anyway, we finished our econs picture book! :D

Mmm band outing took the form of an amazing race. Sounds fun...!

Hopefully the next band outing is like during June hols. :D

Was listening to oldies (carpenters, loretta lynn, etc.) and fei yu qing's songs on my mum's mp3. Hehe. I told her that I feel like I've aged 10 years by listening to them. But the songs are really not bad.

Ahh a lot of work to do bye.

Hard to do work with emails from facebook popping up every now and then.







No comments:

Post a Comment