-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, April 3, 2015

Feeling inspired today out of the blue.
I was out with my floor mates yesterday and we talked about super girly stuff i.e. getting married and so on. My roomie said she has a plan for marriage but doesn't know when it will happen.
Me and my floormate said, we have no plans.
My roomie said "Why?!"
And I said, because I don't even know if it will happen, so what's the point of having a plan?

But today I'm thinking that there is a flaw in my thinking.
Because there's a lot of things in life which we don't know for sure will happen or not. So does that mean we should stop planning for everything? Absolutely not! Life would be meaningless and directionless.
So alright, I'm going to make plans and stick to them. And move mountains to try to stick to these plans. But these plans have to be broad, general plans. Not for the short-term.

No comments:

Post a Comment