-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, April 6, 2015

Hong Kong is really a city that never rests. It's a very youthful-feeling city. It's exciting to be on exchange here, in that there are days when I don't plan anything, but find myself running around the place anyway, and doing this and that, and buying this and that. There's always more places to hike, more places to shop, more places to eat at. It helps that my exchange friends are just around the area-- we all just live in the same area. So it's very easy to message and call each other out for an outing. It's really fun.
Today and tomorrow though, I hope to metaphorically catch my breath a little and just chill alone at home. And ideally get work done as well. My big toe joint hurts quite a lot after walking, and maybe that's a result of all the walking around HK.
Tired and can't blog anymore now. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment