-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What creates a dull ache in a person's heart: unexplained refusal.
If one must refuse, the kindest thing to do would be to explain.


Fuck it, guys, I'm really upset right now. Where did all the love and peace in the world go to? I can only find it within myself. And at home. Anything outside is a void. And the void doesn't care, the void is stone.

I could totally descend into a whirlpool of emotions now and goodness knows when I'll be able to pull my head out. I can barely keep my head above the surface right now. But I tell myself that the fact that the Void does not appreciate what I love only reaffirms the magnitude of my beliefs and my passions.

I do not care what the Void does.
I will bestow my passions freely and lovingly, but only where it is appreciated.

I am who I am. And I do not need anyone to reaffirm that. Not a single person.

No comments:

Post a Comment