-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Monday, January 6, 2014

My new year resolution is stated a few posts below... ('in lieu of school... etcetc')
Anyway right now I will push it a little and I will sound emotional and angsty about my academic performance.
Because I have to chide myself. I just saw the grade distribution. I've always known that I'm somewhere in the 20th percentile, but I've never acknowledged it to myself or anyone... and I'll say it now. \sobs\ I am somewhere in the 20th percentile.
So I better pull up my socks.
Or things will start getting baaaaaaaaad.
And I'm saying this seriously without all the existential wifflewaffle that I used to love to engage in.
It's not that I'm hopeless; I actually do well in certain types of modules... These modules tend to be the fluffier ones... The more freestyle, open-ended ones... Okay, I shall stop comforting myself, stop licking my wounds. The truth remains. I need to change for the better.
And I need to stop thinking about things I can't change. Just-- move on, get a life, improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment