-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, April 23, 2010

What a week.

Let me just start with how I feel now.

Stuck in a limbo between home and school. Spending so much time in school and spending so little time at home that I don't know where I belong.

Stuck in a limbo between great friends who've spent time with me for so long, and people I don't feel for at all. Spending so much time with those I don't feel for at all. It's creating a desert in me. Dried up. Seeing great old friends but the setting just isn't right for small heart-to-heart talks. Because everyone has different places to go to, so many things to see too before the end of the day. We all don't have time for emotional exchanges.
Seeing great old friends but not knowing what to say to them. Your heart warms, but your mouth stalls.
The best time to talk is when we're free, which is when we reach home. And even then we can only communicate either through phone or through msn. Can't even see each other's faces and look at each other.

Trying to be friendly to everyone, looking for a new friend in them, to while away those school hours devoid of emotion.
But still, everyone has different places to go to, so many things to see to by the end of the day, they don't see you at all.

Not liking how some exchanges have ended up on facebook, for all your contacts to see.

-----
Been sleeping so late the past few days. My time management isn't up to standard.
So sleepy now.

Had dinner with pam and pling after band today. Went home at 9.50 pm. Feeling out of touch with whatever the thirteeners have been up to.

-----

As I type my eyelids droop.
-__-
But I'm not in the mood for sleeping.
-.-

-----

How do I cope with such a life for two years, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment