-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, April 10, 2010

No no the previous post has nothing much to do with me. It has a lot to do with my class though. That's why I'm amused but not troubled :) Sorry for the vague phrasing :D Was in a rush that day.

And I'm playing the piano now. It started off as an attempt to clear my head (I've been feeling very heavy-brained the whole morning) and I decided to listen to some piano music for once.
So I started playing the piano.
My first attempt at the piano after at least 6 months. I think it's actually been a year already though.
I hope that when my neighbours hear it, they will at least think it's an experienced player hard at work and not some stiff-fingered wannabe trying to poke at keys.

Homework! Homework! Come again another day.

I've lost my flair for blogging.

There's a very odd smell wafting in through my window. It's either the smell of someone baking very sweet doughnuts or the smell of sweet rotting trash. :X yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment