-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I need help being a better senior. I don't know how to spell my junior's name! Oops.
Okay, now I do. ><

So I was thinking about my 4 years in Guides so far and what I've learnt from it, while writing notes to June and my juniors and trying to figure out how I miscounted the number of people in my patrol.

I guess it has actually been a rather humbling experience. I remember how I was like in sec 1, quite proud, quite naive, too assuming... And I probably was like that in sec 2 too.

So CCA has helped me to realize this.
And only on the day before farewell...
Because before this day, I haven't actually been able to pinpoint how I felt about my CCA.


No comments:

Post a Comment