-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I've just been sneaking around Facebook again, looking at old acquaintances' (or, erm, classmates') photos and stuff. And it's very amusing to see how we have all evolved from that quite guai batch into one so varied.
Take me-- I sit at home and can read all day long, or blog, and rarely venture beyond my usual haunts with my family and friends. And rarely venture beyond my social circle(s). (Not a complaint).
And then I see acquaintances going over to the wild side, having parties, lots of shopping, etc etc.

So I think I've left a lot of people behind during these school years. Because after a few years of total non-communication, we've ended up leading very different lives.

And yet I have their life's news right at my fingertips.

Wahahah.

It's such an entertaining idea.

(so next time, even though we end up in different classes and different lectures, I'll still be able to spy on you, because big sister is always watching.)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment