-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, October 25, 2015



Taylor Swift's tweet about her Blank Space/Style mash-up brought me here. This is such a delicate and feminine song even I have to go "awww" when listening to it.
Even though she's from Nashville, this just reminds me of how secretly I just have so much respect for people who have both the talent and resilience to break the classic mould of success in Singapore. I mean, cheers to 90% of the population who work really hard in more stable jobs to provide for their families as well. But the creative 10%-- they are magical unicorns who equally deserve our respect.
(I also really love music by Bon Iver, Ed Sheeran, Kygo, Pentatonix, Kodaline, etc. ^_^ )


No comments:

Post a Comment