-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, January 30, 2015

Everything that was a chore back in Singapore is now a joy to do.
1. Shopping for necessities: bread, nail clippers, even sanitary pads. I love it. The excitement of buying a bag of oats for fun, just because it looks like it would make a good quick lunch.
2. Cleaning up my room
3. Walking to school: because the weather is GREAT! I've gotten used to the cold, I think, and it's just like the whole world is air-conditioned. I love it even when I shiver from the cold wind.
 4. Not knowing anyone almost everywhere I go: while it may feel a little lonely sometimes, I think it's also liberating at the same time. It makes it easier to tell myself to "fuck-it-all"/YOLO.

I've also become more keenly aware of human nature, at least a little bit. About who people are, how they think, how they operate. And also more aware of who I am, beneath all the complexes and insecurities created over all these years.
Sounds deep, yeah? I can't even explain it myself. But it's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment