-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Sunday, October 19, 2014

today I suddenly missed samba (my old cca) very badly. may join the alumni drum sessions for fun. :)
i think i had an implicitly self-imposed ban because it was great to be able to go home every day after school and have more time to sleep, and maybe watch Suits, and have more time to study and hence be more on time with my readings (as compared to previous semesters). it was quite a relief to not have to balance my studies with cca commitments (they were really on about concerts, and gigs, and silly costumes stuff and sometimes i felt pressured to go for trainings). and also i told myself i didn't really have any group of friends there so i'd just be bored.
but then today I thought to myself: damn, i'm really sick of studying all the time. having my life revolve around studying, and i'm now about 9 weeks into the semester, has made me feel very off balance. one of the reasons that i've been giving myself, that i have no group of friends there, is probably just a red herring. who cares, really. and what's great about joining the 'alumni band' is that i have zero commitment.
that is, if the alumni band becomes a reality. from what i heard, it sounds very unconfirmed. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment