-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

some takeaways from yesterday.
not sure if i want to be a lawyer, which is an "existential crisis", but like all existential crises, it is not to be taken seriously and one should just move on.
move on= not lose your sense of adventure and imagination.
which I suspect I have.
What kind of person I want to be or what I want to be remembered for: well, I don't really need to be remembered. maybe at least remembered as a good person.

--
also i watched a video where Kevin O (from pentatonix) spoke Chinese and did his celloboxing and then I started having a fangirl crush again hahahah :D man, in my dreams I would be learning how to play the cello.

No comments:

Post a Comment