-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Friday, October 10, 2014

Now I find I understand myself best when I'm alone, or at home, for hours. I used to try to talk to many people to figure out who they were, and perhaps, more accurately, to find out how I responded to everything. Because when I was a kid I didn't think I had enough experience to know who I was, so I threw myself into social situations so that I could see where my boundaries lay. That's just one reason. The other reason is easier to understand-- it was just a sense of adventure.
The main point is that I'm making a mental note to myself that: I think I've come to find the boundaries I was looking for. It doesn't mean I will stop dreaming, I will keep doing so, but with a better compass this time.
(Of course, the meaning of 'dreaming' has changed since I was in secondary school.)

No comments:

Post a Comment