-webkit-user-select: -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Retreating into myself feels good. Discovering the little hiding places in life. Some have crumbled, some have grown new organisms, some are lost and cannot be remembered.
And I'm just looking for a bit of moss to use as protection against whatever awaits me in the wild. But the place is woefully barren. I just have to make do with my bare skin, and realize that it does offer good protection after all.
It's all about moving on. It's all about not letting yourself get trapped into quicksand of your own making.
I sound a little odd but I like it.

I have a friend who is not a local and sometimes I don't understand her accent but I don't want to make her repeat because I just asked her a minute ago. And maybe 2 minutes ago as well. So i just say ya and sometimes she looks quizzical at my response. Oops. But I think we get along fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment